Saturday, October 10, 2009

Movie - Mudhalvan



I am watching Mudhalvan movie in Sun TV, one of the best movies. The one line story is about 'one day CM' - directed by Shankar, dialogues by writer Sujatha, and acted by Arjun. The villain CM was acted by Raghuvaran. Arjun's look was inspired by Tamilanbhu IAS, and Raghuvaran's look was SM Krishna. The movie was so powerful that if the original intended hero Rajanikanth had acted, it would have been a big turning point in the Tamil Nadu politics. The popular interview scene in a way mimicked CM Karunanidhi especially the Thirukkural quote. I also recall that the political circles telecasted this movie in the entire Madurai city to avenge the director.



As I watch this movie, I am reminded of one Mr.Manivannan IAS. I will have two blog entries on him.



Inspiring Manivannan IAS

Manivannan IAS Interview



No comments:

Post a Comment