Sunday, December 13, 2009

Not really a holiday

Last week of the last month of the year is going to be a long holiday after several years. But I am not going anywhere. I dont know what I will be doing. But mind keeps thinking about that week. Most of my friends have planned their holidays - but I have not.



Today, was talking to two government folks -  street lights, and road safety.  Few street lights are out of order that the chain snatchers make advantage of. The street light guy attends to it only when somone complaints. Another one is the road divider in our area - so high and unsafe for us to cross the road. The govt official says that we need to use the designated crossing areas which we dont have one. May be someone will come tomorrow to do this or understand the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment