- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
I was so impressed that I looked for posters on this subject; and came across the Secret website. They have beautiful posters and lots of content on optimism. A couple of weeks back, I heard some young girls asking for "The Secret" book in Landmark. I did not know that this book is gaining popularity.
I am touched by this text. Its already doing a lot of magic in me. The first statement "To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind" is on top of my mind. Yes, this is built on positive affirmations, but all useful affirmations are available in one place.
I have downloaded the poster from their website and developed 2 photographs of 8 x 10 size. It was an excellent quality.