Friday, December 11, 2015

Workshop for school teachers

I continued to do the workshop for school teachers.  This week, I did the workshop for St.Pauls English School, JP Nagar 3rd Phase.

Teachers are one section of the society, whom we need to equip them with a lot of resources - knowledge, psychology, tools and techniques for handling school and personal life.

I did my bit. I provided them a framework and skills that are required to become a role model teacher.  The teachers received the session well and the management was very supportive of it.

We agreed to take this to next level by identifying key actions by each one of the teachers that will be prioritized by the management and teachers jointly.

Glad to make a small difference to the teaching community.

No comments:

Post a Comment