Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pumping the irons

Pumping the iron in the weekends really help me de-stress.  I was too thin and feeble during my school and initial days of work.  Gradually gained weight due to lifestyle and workstyle. The little secret that I learned during my workouts are to say something motivational and some power statement.Physiology is the foundation of the strong and stable mind.  One should gain strength through sports, workout and some form of physical exercise. My morning routine includes the kettlebell exercises which keep me feel loaded on my arms and shoulder.  On the days  I dont pump irons, I try burpees and wide pushups which get me lung full breathing.  On the days I am drowsy due to late night sleep, I do a simple meditation in the morning along with Green Tea and sometimes combine the exercises from EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).  Picture credits (c) Diya Ganesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment