Thursday, November 4, 2010

Next 13 years

Someone at my age of 30 told me that that age was a turning point for many. Whether he meant it for me or a general observation, his words influenced me someway. I started interpreting everything from that perspective.



But is not age. Its our thinking frame.  There are several inactive people at young age and several other active people at 80's and 90's.



I am putting myself in a 13 year frame starting this Nov 1st to make each and every day very significant in my life. At the age of 50, when I look back, I would have made myself very proud of what I lived for.



To be so, I need to be different, think differently, do differently.  I need to stop doing what is not useful. I need to stay away from people who are not sincere. I need to stop wasting time. I need to define clearly what I wanted in my life and make each day count. I need to acquire new skills.



I need to come up with detailed plans for physical, mental, spiritual, financial, recreational goals.



I am already on the job and the past 3 days have been excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment